Nuasan is a brand of natural, scientifically proven and sustainable body care products tailored for active lifestyles.
72% of people have had someone comment about their bad foot odour.
1 in 4 adults will experience nail fungus at some point in their lives, which once infected can be very difficult to treat.
Over 70% of us will suffer from Athlete’s foot, which is a fungal infection of the feet, at some stage in our life.
Nuasan Active Foot Care is the only natural foot spray that kills the bacteria and fungi that cause foot odour, nail fungus and athlete’s foot. Formulated with plant-based extracts AHA Lactic Acid, Vitamin E, Menthol, and Vitamin E, Thymol, feet are safe, protected, fresh & odour free.
Nuasan Active Body Wipes are individually wrapped wipes ideal for after lunchtime yoga class, cycling to work or heading out for a meal or drinks in the evening, travelling, camping or even at festivals. With 98.7% ingredients of natural origin, each selected to have a special purpose. AHA Lactic Acid gently modifies the pH of the skin to bring it closer to our natural balance. Macro – Algae stimulates the renewal of damaged skin cells that can be caused by oxidative stress. Other key ingredients such as aloe, bamboo and peppermint moisturise dehydrated skin, reduce redness and soothe as well as cooling and refreshing the skin.
Natural body care products have long since been established in the market, so what’s unique about Nuasan? Sustainability is a driving force of the company ethos and impacts every element of the business from manufacturing to day to day business.
- Nuasan has a goal of being carbon neutral by 2022
- 10% of all profits are donated to climate change groups.
- 75% of their bottles are made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic (this means they are taking plastic out of the environment instead of adding to it.)
- Their boxes are made from recycled paper.
- Their HQ office is powered solely by wind power.
- They have a zero-waste policy and compost in their office.
- All their products are vegan and cruelty free.
- Wipes are made using plant fibres and are fully biodegradable.