Healthy, easy to make porridge bread using Activia Natural yogurt – delicious!
Easy to make porridge bread using Activia Natural yogurt – delicious! Bake and have ready for breakfast on the go, at your desk or as a snack!
Activia will be hosting The Activia Talk Stage at THRIVE Festival 2020, hosting speakers on nutrition including The Gut Stuff and many more! For more on Activia at THRIVE 2020 click here!
Activia Natural Yogurt (4 pots)
360g of porridge oats
60ml milk or almond milk
2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
Optional: Add Strawberries, blueberries or
a cup of mixed seeds
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease a standard loaf tin (2lbs/900g – 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 9cm) using
butter or simply use parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl combine the yogurt, egg, milk and bicarbonate of soda.
4. Stir in the oats, salt and cup of mixed nuts and seeds (if you so wish).
5. Ensure all ingredients are well blended into a doughy texture and then
transfer mixture to loaf tin.
6. Add Strawberries, blueberries or a cup of mixed seeds
7. Place in the oven and cook for 45-55 minutes (depending on your oven).
8. Remove loaf from tin. Return to oven upside down and allow loaf to cook
for 5 minutes more to make loaf crispy.
9. Insert skewer to ensure that inside of loaf is cooked before removing
10. Leave to cool on a wire tray