• FITNESS • WELLNESS • FOOD •
- KOBOX Boxing Club, London’s original HIIT boxing class, debuts exclusively at Thrive Festival at The Convention Centre Dublin on 30th & 31st March. Irishman Shane Collins, founder of KOBOX Boxing Club, brings his team outside of London for the first time to give you an exclusive, first-hand experience of the boxing studio that’s taken the fitness world by storm. Founded in 2015, it has led the way with its unique ‘Fight Club Meets Nightclub’ class experience – teaching the fundamentals of boxing alongside a host of heart-pounding exercises – and now Collins is bringing KOBOX home for the very first time, exclusively for Thrive Festival. With a plethora of high-profile celebrities among are fans, including Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Jourdan Dunn and Guy Ritchie, KOBOX has changed the game in the way it delivers high energy, boxing-based workouts for everyone, regardless of their fitness levels or boxing experience. It will not only […]
- Gemma Atkinson will appear on The Signature Stage Saturday 30th March 2019 @ 9:30 and 13:30 Gemma is a seasoned UK TV, reality, West End and film actress who gained recognition by starring in the soap ‘Hollyoaks’. In 2017 she was a hit on BBC One’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’reaching the final. Since then she has been embraced by the media, featuring in an array of publications such as Fabulous, Women’s Health, Women’s Fitness, Hello, OK and the Daily Mail online. Gemma’s athletic physique is down to her passion for a healthy lifestyle balanced with regular exercise and good nutrition. Gemma was the face of innovative sports brand USA Pro in 2013-2014. In June 2018, her avid enthusiasm for health and fitness reached new heights, with the launch of her own active wear brand – GA by Gemma Atkinson. Find Gemma at Thrive Festival 2019 on the Signature Stage on […]
- POUND® will appear on the Move Stage Saturday 30th March 2019 @ 12:00 and 17:00 & Sunday 31st March 2019 @11:00 and 16:00 Sweat. Sculpt. & ROCK in this cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND® provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! www.poundfit.com Find POUND® on social: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Dr. Hazel Wallace will appear on The Signature Stage Sunday 31st March 2019 @ 9:30 and 13:30 Dr.Hazel Wallace is the founder of The Food Medic. She is a qualified medical doctor, best-selling author, and health writer. She is also a qualified personal trainer and is currently pursuing a masters in clinical nutrition and public health. Hazel started ‘The Food Medic’ blog in 2012, as a medical student, in a bid to bridge the gap between conventional medical advice and the latest thoughts and developments in nutrition and other areas of lifestyle medicine. The blog has now extended to various other platforms and publications including social media, books, and a podcast. The Food Medic podcast aims to cut through the confusing health information that we find online by interviewing experts and specialists who dispel the myths surrounding diet and health, and instead share evidence-based advice and actionable tips! www.thefoodmedic.co.uk […]
- Ballet Beautiful will appear on the Move Stage Saturday 30th March 2019 @ 12:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 18:00 & Sunday 31st March 2019 @ 12:00, 14:00, 17:00 & 18:00 Created by professional ballerina, celebrity trainer and visionary fitness guru Mary Helen Bowers, Ballet Beautiful is a world-famous ballet-inspired fitness and lifestyle brand delivering signature workouts via online subscription, streaming videos, DVDs and books along with activewear to members in over 100 countries worldwide. Founder Mary Helen Bowers is the leader of today’s explosive dance-based fitness movement and one of the most sought after names in fitness. Bowers personally trained Natalie Portman for her Academy Award-winning role in Black Swan and works with some of today’s most inspiring celebrities including Liv Tyler, Miranda Kerr, Zooey Deschanel, and Lily Aldridge. Inspired by the artistry and athleticism of ballet, Ballet Beautiful is the go-to regime for anyone seeking a targeted, highly effective […]
- Jasmine Hemsley will appear on the Talks Stage Saturday 30th March 2019 @ 13:00 and 15:00 Jasmine Hemsley is a London-based wellness and nutrition expert, co-founder of Hemsley+Hemsley, TV presenter, best-selling author, creator of East by West and champion of Ayurveda. Through her work in food, health and wellbeing, she has inspired a global audience to shift their perspectives on food and lifestyle using her platform to encourage a 360-degree approach to health and return to a simpler, more mindful everyday life. Jasmine is the UK’s 18th top chef. Jasmine’s latest concept is East by West, an idea that came to life as a pop-up café, inspired by her travels in Sri Lanka and India. East by West realises Jasmine’s vision of Ayurvedic cuisine and wisdom. East by West the cookbook launched in November 2017, delving further into Jasmine’s passion for holistic Eastern foods and therapies, and which has […]
- Indy Power will appear on the Cookery Stage Saturday 30th March 2019 @ 12:00 Indy Power is a bestselling author, food columnist for the Irish Independent and creator of The Little Green Spoon app and website. She believes that we should eat to feel good and her nutritious, plant-based recipes are designed to make you feel good while you’re eating and afterwards too. Her recipes are delicious and simple to inspire you to cook from scratch and eat more plants. Find Indy on social: Instagram, Facebook & Twitter https://thelittlegreenspoon.com/
- Holly White will appear on the Cookery Stage Sunday 31st March 2019 @13:00 and 15:00 Author, blogger and broadcaster, Holly White is one of Ireland’s leading authorities on Plant Based eating. Having trained extensively in Ireland and abroad her mission is to elevate perceptions of vegan food with taste at the forefront of everything she creates. She has collaborated extensively with brands such as Camile Thai and Insomnia Coffee and most recently The Merrion Hotel to create vegan additions to their menus. Fundamentally eating well has to be simple and she will be discussing and demonstration plant based practicalities and showing some simple everyday options for the vegan-curious. https://www.holly.ie/ Find Holly on social: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
Thrive, a day for you, built by you. Chose up to 5 experiences over 20 stages of fitness, talks, demonstrations, nutrition, mindfulness and wellness!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- At Mazda we routinely challenge conventions to make things better and pride ourselves in being automotive industry rebels who believe fun-to-drive should never die. Our mission is to create exceptional customer experiences, in stylish, intuitive and spirited cars, worthy of celebration. As such, we are proud to be the exclusive automotive partner of Thrive Festival 2019 who inspire and enable people to live healthier more mindful lives. www.mazda.ie Find Mazda on social: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
- PlayerLayer are excited to be launching a new range of eco-friendly sport basics, called EcoLayers. We are part of an industry which unfortunately contributes in many ways to environmental and sustainability issues. As a company, we cannot become perfect overnight, but we can make a start and as a first move we have chosen to join the fight against plastic in the oceans. It is our first step in a longer term shift to sustainability. Our EcoLayer Leggings are made using recycled water bottles and the packaging is biodegradable. PlayerLayer was founded in 2009 by four people who loved sports. We began by making custom team uniforms for some of the UK’s most prestigious Universities. Historically, these institutions often created and moulded the sports we know and love today. Despite innovations in modern performance products, our athletes have always gone back to the original core training range. This core kit […]
- Pure Athlete was started with a clear vision – To develop sports performance and recovery products for athletes and active people that not only cleansed, helped to heal, repaired and rejuvenated the body but that they were also made from the highest quality ingredients. Combining their love of Sport, Health and all things natural, Pure Athlete was founded by Greg Muller and Gena Brewerton in 2010, with JACC Distributors taking over global distribution in 2017. With over 20 years experience in the Health and Fitness industry Greg has worked and studied in various countries throughout the world. He has trained many professional athletes and sports teams, elite soldiers and numerous individuals pursuing their health and fitness goals. Gena with a medical background has worked as a registered nurse in a variety of diverse health settings in a number of work environments. To achieve this Pure Athlete is adamant to only use quality […]
- Today FM is Ireland’s biggest national, commercial independent radio station and features the most talented broadcasters that can be found in the country. The Today FM line-up features much-loved personalities such as Ian Dempsey, Mario Rosenstock, Muireann O’Connell, Dermot Whelan, Louise Duffy and many more. Today FM is the NO.1 station for 25-44-year-olds in Ireland. Every day the station connects with listeners to share hilarious and heartwarming stories, breaking news and of course, most importantly, all of the latest music that people love to listen to. www.todayfm.com
- Sony Xperia is a proud partner of the 2019 Thrive Festival, promoting the importance of wellness and healthy living. Sony Xperia continues to innovate and push boundaries with cutting-edge engineering and design. The Xperia XZ3 flagship smartphone delivers the most immersive experience to see, hear and feel more, perfect for watching your favourite fitness videos, listening to an inspiring talk or reading up on the latest health trends. Powered by the best of Sony’s technology across TV, audio, imaging and gaming in a sleek modern design, the XZ3 brings ultra-high-quality content to the palm of your hand. Stay tuned for more information on how Sony Xperia is spearheading the latest in mobile technology. For updates and information on Sony’s Xperia range, please visit: www.sonymobile.com/ie. Follow Sony Mobile Ireland on social: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.