Uniting fitness fans & wellness warriors with 200+ experiences over 2 days!
- Gemma is a seasoned UK TV, reality, West End and film actress who gained recognition by starring in the soap ‘Hollyoaks’. In 2017 she was a hit on BBC One’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’reaching the final. Since then she has been embraced by the media, featuring in an array of publications such as Fabulous, Women’s Health, Women’s Fitness, Hello, OK and the Daily Mail online. Gemma’s athletic physique is down to her passion for a healthy lifestyle balanced with regular exercise and good nutrition. Gemma was the face of innovative sports brand USA Pro in 2013-2014. In June 2018, her avid enthusiasm for health and fitness reached new heights, with the launch of her own active wear brand – GA by Gemma Atkinson. Find Gemma at Thrive Festival 2019 on the Signature Stage on Saturday, March 30th ! www.gemmaatkinson.co.uk Find Gemma on social: Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Dr.Hazel Wallace is the founder of The Food Medic. She is a qualified medical doctor, best-selling author, and health writer. She is also a qualified personal trainer and is currently pursuing a masters in clinical nutrition and public health. Hazel started ‘The Food Medic’ blog in 2012, as a medical student, in a bid to bridge the gap between conventional medical advice and the latest thoughts and developments in nutrition and other areas of lifestyle medicine. The blog has now extended to various other platforms and publications including social media, books, and a podcast. The Food Medic podcast aims to cut through the confusing health information that we find online by interviewing experts and specialists who dispel the myths surrounding diet and health, and instead share evidence-based advice and actionable tips! www.thefoodmedic.co.uk Find Hazel on social: Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Jasmine Hemsley is a London-based wellness and nutrition expert, co-founder of Hemsley+Hemsley, TV presenter, best-selling author, creator of East by West and champion of Ayurveda. Through her work in food, health and wellbeing, she has inspired a global audience to shift their perspectives on food and lifestyle using her platform to encourage a 360-degree approach to health and return to a simpler, more mindful everyday life. Jasmine is the UK’s 18th top chef. Jasmine’s latest concept is East by West, an idea that came to life as a pop-up café, inspired by her travels in Sri Lanka and India. East by West realises Jasmine’s vision of Ayurvedic cuisine and wisdom. East by West the cookbook launched in November 2017, delving further into Jasmine’s passion for holistic Eastern foods and therapies, and which has since become an Amazon best-seller and winner of Women’s Health Wellbeing Book of the Year award. http://www.jasminehemsley.com/ […]
- Indy Power is a bestselling author, food columnist for the Irish Independent and creator of The Little Green Spoon app and website. She believes that we should eat to feel good and her nutritious, plant-based recipes are designed to make you feel good while you’re eating and afterwards too. Her recipes are delicious and simple to inspire you to cook from scratch and eat more plants. Find Indy on social: Instagram, Facebook & Twitter https://thelittlegreenspoon.com/
- Author, blogger and broadcaster, Holly White is one of Ireland’s leading authorities on Plant Based eating. Having trained extensively in Ireland and abroad her mission is to elevate perceptions of vegan food with taste at the forefront of everything she creates. She has collaborated extensively with brands such as Camile Thai and Insomnia Coffee and most recently The Merrion Hotel to create vegan additions to their menus. Fundamentally eating well has to be simple and she will be discussing and demonstration plant based practicalities and showing some simple everyday options for the vegan-curious. https://www.holly.ie/ Find Holly on social: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Alan O’Mara is the founder of Real Talks and a renowned speaker for his mixture of honesty, insight, humour and passion on the topic of health and wellbeing. He is the author of the best-selling memoir ‘The Best Is Yet To Come,’ while the Real Talks podcast series he hosts has been listened too in more than 100 countries around the world. A former Gaelic footballer with Cavan and an Ulster u21 champion, he became the first active senior inter-county player to go public about experiencing depression in 2013. He is currently completing a Masters in Sports and Exercise Psychology and is a wellbeing ambassador to the HSE’s ‘Little Things’ campaign. To learn more about Alan or his work, go to www.RealTalks.ie
- Daniel is a performance nutritionist who works with elite GAA and professional Rugby teams as well as athletes in other sports including golf, hockey, athletics and cycling. He is also the founder of the online recipe and nutrition platform FoodFlicker. Daniel believes that enhancing elite athletes’ and recreational athletes understanding of appropriate nutrition practices is vitally important for long-term optimum health and performance. In order to achieve this, he believes in providing this information in an understandable, practical and enjoyable manner. The approach is based on translating the latest nutrition science into practical advice and recipes for people to achieve their health and performance goals using fresh and simple ingredients. Time is a valuable commodity in the modern world so his recipes, tips and tricks acknowledge and address that. Cooking is a skill that Daniel believes is a critical element to achieving health and performance goals, it is because of […]
- Pip is an adventurer, travel writer and film-maker with a passion for meditation, health and wellbeing. A self-proclaimed hippy at heart, Pip is a firm believer that the great outdoors and connecting with people is good for the soul. As well as being an intrepid traveler, she is also a trained meditation instructor. Pip studied history and politics at Oxford University and subsequently worked in Asia for five years as an anchor and reporter in Hong Kong. She also traveled extensively in Malaysia as a key reporter on the general election and produced political and travel multimedia stories for The Telegraph, BBC, CNN, and South China Morning Post, amongst others. Pip’s journey back to Britain in 2013, to take up the role of Adventure Editor for Red Bull Online, was an epic year-long 10,000 mile biking trek, starting in Kuala Lumpur, taking in 26 countries. Despite narrowly avoiding being blown […]
Thrive, a day for you, built by you. Chose up to 5 experiences over 20 stages of fitness, talks, demonstrations, nutrition, mindfulness and wellness!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- At Mazda we routinely challenge conventions to make things better and pride ourselves in being automotive industry rebels who believe fun-to-drive should never die. Our mission is to create exceptional customer experiences, in stylish, intuitive and spirited cars, worthy of celebration. As such, we are proud to be the exclusive automotive partner of Thrive Festival 2019 who inspire and enable people to live healthier more mindful lives. www.mazda.ie Find Mazda on social: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
- Today FM is Ireland’s biggest national, commercial independent radio station and features the most talented broadcasters that can be found in the country. The Today FM line-up features much-loved personalities such as Ian Dempsey, Mario Rosenstock, Muireann O’Connell, Dermot Whelan, Louise Duffy and many more. Today FM is the NO.1 station for 25-44-year-olds in Ireland. Every day the station connects with listeners to share hilarious and heartwarming stories, breaking news and of course, most importantly, all of the latest music that people love to listen to. www.todayfm.com